Do all babies/toddlers love balls? Ashby has always enjoyed playing with balls and she started throwing them around 6 - 8 months. Is that an early age to know how to actually throw a ball? Not sure. Anyway, she can't have enough of them and it is getting a little out of control. We probably spend thirty minutes a day throwing the ball back and forth to each other.
I should get to the point - the BIG yellow ball is the new favorite. Aaron was going to buy Ashby a "Little People" Dinosaur set but I talked him out of it. My goodness our beautiful girl has TONS of toys and I just could not rationalize the purchase so instead Aaron bought his beauty a 2.50 ball instead of 25.00 dinosaur set. Check it out - she loves it!
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment