Sunday, March 18, 2007

Meme's Visit

Meme arrived late Wednesday evening and she is leaving for Duluth tomorrow morning (March 19th). Ashby has had a blast playing with her grandmother and has especially enjoyed all the special attention. I am going to miss my mom and all the attention she showers on Ashby but I am also going to miss the company. Check out some of Meme's special moments below.

Meme's First Morning



Playing Cards



Porcupine Kisses




Gotta Love Window Decorations



Morning Play



Ice Cream Time!

Meme wants so badly to give Ashby yummy goodies like ice cream but I never let her because I am a control freak. I gave my mom the okay to give Ashby ice cream and check out what happens.



Ice Cream #2



Bouncing and Dancing:

Meme and Asbhy dancing in the bathroom at Las Americas, outlet center. Ashby loves to bounce (the old term for dancing) but as you will see she is learning how to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment