Friday, September 11, 2009

2nd Year of Preschool and Multi-Sport

So, my little girl is entering her second year of preschool. This time around has been so much easier because she knows what to expect, adores her teachers, and loves to socialize. She attends Mission Hills Preschool on MWF and on Tuesday she is enrolled in two classes - gymnastics and multi-sport. I really do not like that both classes are on the same day but I do not think they were going to rearrange their schedule for me. :)

Last year



Present



As you can see, she is 'into' her mermaid. In fact she is 'into' mermaids, princesses, dolls, dresses, makeup, and anything else that is 'girly.'

First day of multi-sport class.









As we were driving home Ashby said "I like soccer (multi-sport) and I want to do it for five days straight." The funniest part was that several times throughout the 40 minute class the kids would run over to their parents to refuel on water. It was a lot of fun watching Ashby - she really enjoyed herself. And how can I forget about Roe - he had a blast watching his sister with his mama and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment