Roe's first park outing.
Very Serious Runner
My Running Girl - Just Like Mommy
Tons of photos of my little ones - I just couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted the majority of them. :)
Baby Roe - Awake and Alert
Tummy Time
Big Sister loves her "Baby Roe" or sometimes she says "Little Guy."
My two children - sounds so sweet to my ears.
Mimi's loves.
Roe's first bath - unintentionally I grabbed the same towel Ashby used for her first bath - a pink hoodie. :)
Roe attended Ashby's dance class and he was very impressed. Ashby was dancing for Mimi and Roe while we waited for class to begin.
Since Roe's arrival we really stress this is "Mommy and Roe time or Mimi and Ashby time, etc." Mimi and Ashby had a special picnic that started at the back of the house and ended in the front. Ashby thoroughly enjoyed her time with Mimi.
Ashby gets a Highlights magazine in the mail each month and the day before Mimi's arrival she found a lemon cake recipe that she really wanted to make. Since I am not much of a baker I suggested that she ask Mimi. Here they are making chocolate cupcakes for Aaron's office and of course for Ashby. :)
Roe chillin in the bouncy seat.
A nice surprise from The Washington Post
From Aaron's mom, Grandie - gorgeous!!!
It is so important to keep the Big Sister's schedule as consistent as possible since Roe's arrival so here she is at a birthday party 7 days after Roe's birth.

No comments:
Post a Comment