Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Birthday - 36 Years Old

I have had a wonderful birthday and turning 36 feels great!!! Ashby and I took a Stroller Strides class versus teaching which was FUN for both of us. We surprised Aaron by stopping by his office and he left with us to go watch Ashby dance. After dance class we visited Von's where Ashby helped daddy pick out a birthday cake for us to enjoy. Ashby chose a splendid cake which you will see soon and shortly after the cake Michelle arrived so Aaron and I could leave for a few hours. It has been a lovely day.

But before I forget last night we had our Mom's Night Out and all my mama friends surprised me with the most beautiful gifts for little Roe - I am one lucky girl!!! I have been celebrating since last night. :)

Ashby was so proud to have her daddy watch her that she kept wanting to run over and show him every new prop they use in class.







Only a few people have seen Ashby do this but when she turns around in circles her eyes move with her versus focusing on something straight ahead. You have to see it to understand but in this picture she is doing the "funny eye thing" that cracks me up in a good way.





My Birthday Cake - Ashby did a fantastic job picking it out!!



Ashby and I blowing out the candle - what a great helper!

1 comment: