Saturday, December 6, 2008

27 Weeks Pregnant

I had another ultrasound this past Tuesday to check my low lying placenta and I was given the clearance to run again. I have been running or I should say jogging two miles since the appointment. I feel great, my legs feel great, and little Roe is enjoying the ride.

For my own benefit I like to keep record of this time that I am pregnant with Roe. By far this pregnancy is totally different than with Ashby. I was not an exercise freak while pregnant with her and I was a lot bigger. I have gained 13 pounds and I am really enjoying the fact that I am able to continue to do something that I love so much - running. It is the one thing that is all mine and no one can touch it.

My goal is to train for the Big Bear Marathon that will be held in September 2009.

1 comment:

  1. ah! you are so cute! what a cute little boy belly! i'm SO happy that you can run again! yay! i think by 27 weeks with fisher i had gained at least 27 pounds!

    ReplyDelete