Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our First Gingerbread House

Ashby and I decided this afternoon would be a good time to work on our first gingerbread house. Ashby said she would only eat "a little" candy and icing. She was very patient while we waited for our icing to harden and as soon as she could she dived into the decorating. Obviously, during the decorating she would nibble on a few pieces of candy. :)

I am very proud of our work!!!!

Oops - I forgot I had this video of Ashby putting her baby doll in time out so I have to include this 33 second clip.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Did I hear you snort in there after the "I didn't eat this one" remark. ;) Such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://justjennrecipes.com/gingerbread-house-decor/2008/12/09/

    Saw this today and thought you might get a kick out of it.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete