Saturday, September 27, 2008

Presents from Paris, Mimi, and a Craft Activity

Aaron purchased Ashby the Little Poky Dog before he left for Paris. Ashby's good friend, Jake, has this dog and she had a ball with it. The video is shaky but it is 6:30 am but the excitement is captured.

The Little Poky dog walks, barks, and pants. I can say it is one toy that still has her full attention - even a few days later. :)




As always, wonderful Mimi continues to mail "Mimi Boxes" to Ashby and they are always a treat to open. Usually filled to the top with clothes, books, hairbows, candy, anything you can think of.



While Aaron was away I had a lot of "single parenting time" so I decided to plan a craft activity. My crafts usually deal with markers, chalk, glue, and paper but this time I decided we would make ghosts. Yep, ghosts out of flour, salt, and water.

Here is our very first "true" craft activity. I know my mom is going to say something about Ashby sitting on the ledge - so mom just know I had everything "under control."




No comments:

Post a Comment