Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Bracelet and Birch Aquarium and Preschool Social

First, I have to begin this post by telling everyone that my husband is awesome and he loves me - A LOT!!!! :) On Friday, Ashby and her daddy surprised me with a beautiful bracelet from Tiffany & Co. In one of her preschool pictures below you can see the bracelet up close and you can actually read Ashby's name.

This morning, Saturday, Aaron, Ashby, and I spent the morning at Birch Aquarium. Ashby thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the different types of marine life and her favorite was the octopus. I thought everything was cool but I was just so tired. I went out for a run this morning and as usual about three hours later I am pooped. If I wasn't with Aaron and Ashby they probably would have stayed another hour. :)

We rushed home to put her down for a nap b/c at 2:00 she has her very first "preschool ice cream social." I had to wake her up from her nap which was not pleasant at all and 30 minutes later we finally had to restrain her and throw her dress on over her head and shove her in the car. :) As soon as we got to school and about fifteen minutes later she was having a blast. An hour later she did not want to leave and was no longer sleepy. :) She is very excited about her preschool - "I don't want to go home - I want preschool!!!!"

Love the bracelet but I really love how dirty I look. It is 5:30 and I still haven't showered since my morning workout - just lovely.





Birch Aquarium



Ashby touching a starfish but definitely not her first.



Not the best photo of me but you can see just how tired I am - so so so tired.



Jellyfish and a shark inside of an egg (8 to 11 months gestation - you could see it moving around - super crazy.





Boat racing with her daddy.



Ice cream social at Ashby's first preschool. Lately, Ashby has not insisted on taking Big Girl Bunny Bear or Baby Bunny Bear anywhere but today she had to have them both with her.



As Ashby would say we are playing "peeky-a-boo."



I'm getting dirty and I like it. I don't want to leave.



Okay, I'm ready for ice cream now.



I just had to put this picture up because I really look like a preschool mom - don't I? I am just talking away and I look like I know what I am talking about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment