Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots of Stuff

I use to post daily to Ashby's blog but now I am finding it terribly difficult to find time to do anything. We have been a super busy family the last few weeks and Aaron has been taking photos of it all - with his new camera. I have so many good photos that there is no way to upload them all so hopefully I can choose a few favorites. But isn't every picture of your child a favorite? :)

Big Bear Weekend
I had a campsite booked but found out the night before it was located in a desert - hmmmmmm. It is hot as hell here so I screwed up royally. So after hearing Aaron's not so positive comments about my lack of planning he found us a place to camp in Big Bear. We left early Friday and camped that evening which was Ashby's first and our last for that weekend. I won't go into details but we stayed in a cabin the following night.

We enjoyed just hanging out as a family and taking lots of photos of us doing nothing but getting away from San Diego.



















Heading to the Cabin after camping one night - i am thrilled as you can see!!!!













Gotta love the baby legs!



Ashby wanted to see a bear really bad so she got her wish.



And of course we needed a souvenir from Big Bear.



The only photo of the entire family - even the Luna Bar (another post). Ashby is crying because her shoe fell off and I did not realize it in time.



Oh NO!! It is going to eat us!!! I love how Ashby is pointing in the opposite direction. :)



Leaving Big Bear and heading back home to San Diego.



If I had more time I would love to write more about each photo and possibly upload more but time is very limited these days. To check out more photos of our Big Bear trip go to Aaron's flickr slideshow and you will see more of our weekend get-a-way.

1 comment:

  1. girl just caught up with you and you look awesome. the tiredness will pass. trust me. i would fall asleep at like noon during alla's show before lunch! but it got me thru lunch. and someday, like a year from now you will wonder how you were so tired from just ONE child when now all you know is two. keep going honey - you just enjoy this time.

    ReplyDelete