Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Ashby

Okay, she has turned another corner of development - more talking and expressing herself.

* Mommy, I love you.
* Mommy, are you sad? I have no clue why she asks me this all the time but she is "into" feelings. I'm happy mommy or mommy I'm frustrated.
* Ashby is fascinated by boobies. She likes to pull the sitters shirt down and say "boobies" or tell everyone she has little boobies.
* Ashby is definitely in the stage of "testing" the boundaries and pushing my buttons. I am reading every toddler book that I can get my hands on.
* Ashby enjoys getting her feet and hands wet and making imprints on the concrete.
* Her new favorite series is Olivia.
* Ashby drew her first picture of me which is on video somewhere below.
* I caught her the other day putting her babies in "time out."
* Three nights ago she asked me why is this baby black? I had to explain that everyone comes in different colors. I asked her what color is mommy? She couldn't say anything but I asked her "what color is Ashby" and she said yellow.
* She enjoys doing push-ups and sit-ups - another video of this below.

Gotta go put the "wild one" in the bath tub. Today by far has been the craziest day ever being a parent. CRAZY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment