

Ashby performing push-ups - she is a Stroller Strides instructor in the making. :)

Eating breakfast together - the day before the marathon. I had a 4 stacker of pancakes - wow!



Enjoying the trolley ride - right?

Waiting for me to finish - a little tight :)

Two days after the marathon - La Costa - a toddler's dream - Ashby so enjoyed this place a year ago when Auntie Magda and I took the kids during Auntie Julie's visit.
I had to go back and find the video and I can't believe how much Ashby is a baby and now she is a "big girl." Last year she loved the water sprinklers but this year she was scared of them - crazy.
Three Generations eating Dinner by the Fire
Where do you want to go home? No home but hotel. Ashby is like her Mimi and mommy - we love staying away. WARNING: very shaky - I should edit the video but that is a lot of work. :)
Ashby dancing and enjoying the music - I was too.
Dancing and cherries and she is a happy GIRL!! I had to include this video because Ashby is doing her favorite move - pushups.
Trying to dance with my daughter but she leaves me on the dance floor. :)
Ashby's First Real Doll House
Yes, it is June and Ashby is wearing her favorite shirt - Halloween shirt!! She can't wear it enough. :)

aw too much fun you guys are having...it's like you're actual californians! i want a 4 stack of pancakes!
ReplyDelete