Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Party, Strawberry Pickin, and a Picture of Mommy

Yesterday, we celebrated Brodie's third birthday at Santee Lakes. Jarod, my running buddy, and his family have been camping at the lakes since Thursday and it was nice hanging out at the campsite with his family/friends yesterday afternoon. There were a lot of kids and Ashby had the best time building castles, getting dirty, and playing with the kids. All the kids did really well together and it was a pleasure just watching them play.

Ashby, the teacher.
This video is absolutely the cutest but I am so mad that I did not clean the lens while videoing.



Ashby's First Strawberry





Ashby actually created this beautiful piece of art before Mimi's arrival but I am just now getting to old videos. I think it is pretty cool that she knows to put eyes, a nose, and a smile on her "people pictures."

No comments:

Post a Comment