* Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and it was her first song to ever sing. She is now enjoying singing ABC's - next time won't you sing with me.
* olives, pickles, and proscuitto (always has)
* saying "It's Sunny Time." This means no nap or it is time to wake up which is usually 6:03 in the morning.
* saying "my friend" or "where is my friends?"
* wearing big girl p.j.'s and panties (of course Dora is the new favorite or anything shiny/glittery)
* writing her name and drawing lines
* pretending she is the baby and requests for me to rock her
* saying "oh my gosh" to about anything that surprises her
* choosing her own clothes (but she chooses from two outfits I have already picked out)
* saying "3 more minutes mommy" and this is her way to get more time either playing or doing something I have asked her to stop
Update on potty training: I am 95% positive that I have a potty trained little girl. Yep, she is letting me know when she needs to pee or poo. My strategy was consistency, constant reminders, but most importantly her Grandie told Aaron to make a potty chart and it has worked miracles. Thank you Grandie for the suggestion!!!
The Princesses

congrats BIG girl!!
ReplyDeletecongrats BIG girl!!
ReplyDelete