I am not sure what to write - am I nervous, scared, or excited about the marathon? Right now I am dealing with a sore throat and my little girl has a fever of 102! Can you believe it? We are a HEALTHY germ free home but wouldn't you know it - the week of the marathon and all hell breaks loose. :) :)
I immediately made an appointment yesterday and I have been taking Cold-EZE (very similar to Zicam) every 3 hours religiously. I feel 80%. Ashby is sleeping right now and poor thing has to wake up because we have an appointment to see her doctor this afternoon. I want her to feel better and I do not want to get sicker.
Mind over body - I am NOT sick!
Will keep you posted! Good news: Mimi flys in on Friday so she will be here to help out and of course snuggle with her baby.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thought of you this evening when i went out for my run - in.the.rain. yes i am inspired by your dedication - so a little rain isn't going to get me down! hope you feel better my friend, three more days!
ReplyDelete