Friday, May 25, 2007

Yes, Sea World AGAIN

When you live in San Diego and Sea World is right down the road you find yourself going a lot. You can't help yourself because for the most part no money is ever involved. You purchase a year pass and you can go as many times as you would like and what is so awesome is that you never feel guilty just staying an hour.

I am trying to take more photos versus video but I still think video is cool. Both formats capture the moment and create the memory. That sounds kind of cheesy. :)

Ashby is thinking: Yippee, we are at Sea World AGAIN.




What should I do first? I think I will just roll around, make towers, and push them down.











I am so tired and I need some "lippy stick."





All finished and ready to go. Please help me up Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment