Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Videos of Thanksgiving in Big Bear 2010

Our first time sledding. The first year we visited Big Bear Ashby was so small and the second I was pregnant. Well, Roe is having to grow up fast because we decided it was time to SLED! we had an awesome time - we were busy. We visited the local candy shop, went sledding twice, visited Pearl (the pony) and enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner in cozy cabin. I loved it!



My first time



Ashby's first time - instead of sitting she preferred to lie down.



Roe's first time - I was scared to death. Roe on the other hand relished every minute.



NO, No, and No

Roe was having so much fun that he saw me as Debbie Downer. He only wanted his daddy this morning. Daddy is the 'fun one.'



Ashby does it all by herself.



Roe's first Pony Ride - he was terrified but after the first loop he was enjoying himself.



At first I was worried that we were torturing the poor guy but he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment