Well, I know one thing to be so TRUE - her teachers explained to the class that if and only if you listen and do well will you be put in the FRONT. But wait - not just the front but MIDDLE FRONT. I guess when my daughter heard this she was DETERMINED to be in that spot. We are very proud of her! As you can see she is always looking at the big screen - I wish they would have told them about it because I know she would not have looked at all. Ashby actually said the same thing to me - "I wish I knew about the t.v.'s mama because I would not have looked."
P.s. Ashby's friend, Blake, is the one going all OUT! :) So cute.
I love you Ashby!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment