We had an awesome time at the Hotel Monaco- they are an kid and adult friendly hotel. Not only did my kiddos receive a goodie bag upon arrival but they were able to paint, request balloon creatures, have their own goldfish in their room, turn down service, AND as much lemonade as they would like during the afternoon.
Mary, the housekeeper is the BEST. I first saw her in the restaurant and of course when I ran into her in the elevator I had to introduce ourselves. She became a little apart of our family that week. She made sure we had silverware, food for the goldfish she left us, new books, and turn down service for Ashby's pull out.:) I made sure to email the hotel about Mary and thank goodness emails work because we have both corresponded with one another several times. We hope to see her next year. :)
Onto another story, Ashby had a sitter, Morgan, for two nights. Morgan was AWESOME - fingernail painter and jewerly maker - we all fell in love. Now, we are all Facebook friends.:)
Ashby, the painter
The second day we attended 'wine happy hour.' Hotel Monaco provides wine, artistic paint corner, balloon makers, and lovely music.
Roe, the listener
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment