First water park but we were NOT prepared and out for a mini-walk.
2nd water park
Mom, I need to go potty. Argghh... how many times as parents do we make our children potty before we leave the home? I do but this day I forgot. So, I had two WET children and no where to go but across the street to the deli/restaurant. We barged in dripping with water, used the potty, purchased cheese and bread. We were set and on our way back across the street. :)
Ashby started having fun after she put her dress back on. She felt more comfortable. Ashby is growing up- aware of her surroundings. :( Roe, on the other hand is drinking recycled water.
The Water Park below was discovered by Aaron. He said, "it is just around the corner." 30 something blocks later we found it. :) It would have been fine if I had my jogging stroller.
Ashby and a new friend- the boy in the video supposedly talked about Ashby all night. How do I know? We ran into them the next day at the Oregon Children's Museum and his dad told me so. So crazy but cute.
Hey, Pretty Lady
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment