* Ashby told me tonight that she was upset with me b/c I would not let her marry Roe. She told me that Roe is her Prince and she really really really wants to marry him. I told her it was okay. She was so happy.
* WARNING TMI: The other day after having a lovely bowel movement Ashby looked in the toilet and told me, "mama, my poop looks like a brick house."
* Ashby has her first TWO boyfriends at school - Max and Charlie. I asked her about a new student (a boy, Luke) and she told me "mom, I get embarrassed when Luke sits next me. He is a new boy and that is why."
* Ashby wants to be a dancer, princess, and definitely marry someone soon. She is very 'into' love, happiness, and having super nice things.
Gotta go put Ashby down to bed - be back later.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment