Memories. Two years ago I use to take Ashby to the Fleet Center when we lived in downtown Little Italy. It is crazy how time flies.
It was a rainy day so what better way to celebrate a rainy day in SD but to go to a kid center. I knew Baby Roe would LOVE it - all the kids and things to crawl on. I don't know why it surprised me so much but Ashby has moved on beyond the kid zone to the actual science museum. As soon as I felt Roe had enough playtime we went downstairs per Ashby's request and explored the wonders of science. My big girl is growing up. :)
FYI: Roe slept 2.5 hours - the longest ever. He was a tired boy from playing so much. :)
The Balloon - they need more of these stations - all kids want the balloon and controller.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment