Ashby's room is full of small toys so I try to keep Roe out. Unfortunately, Roe loves his sisters room and he wants to explore all the nooks and crannies. He has to be watched the entire time but it is so much fun watching him play. As soon as he gets something he knows he shouldn't have I bust him. As for sister, she has the most creative and imaginative mind - she gets it from her daddy. It is always fun listening and watching how Ashby includes her brother in her play.
At the very end of the video Ashby has on a yellow hat. After bath last night Ashby wore the hat for quite awhile. She said, "some people wear nighttime hats and this is my nighttime hat." "Mom, why do you not have a nighttime hat?"
I love you two.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment