Ashby is definitely a communicator - loves to express her feelings, hear stories, tell stories, or anything that involves talking. I just have to record a few things she has said recently so I don't forget.
* The other morning on our way to Stroller Strides Ashby says out of the clear blue "I miss Mimi." It just made me realize that my little girl was growing up b/c here she was able to communicate her feelings a few days later after Mimi flew home to MN. A big girl sitting in the back seat looking out the window and clearly thinking about her Mimi. So sweet.
* I had to explain to Ashby that her daddy was leaving for a meeting that evening so she would not see him in the morning and she answered with "meetings and conferences frustrate me." I asked her why and she said it is because she wants to go but she can't b/c I would be sad if she left.
* The other day while driving a guy almost ran us over while crossing the street and I said "what an idiot." Ashby said, "no mom, he is a Mo Mo." I usually say Mo Mo for idiot and she obviously remembered so she corrected me. :)
* Where do our children pick up things? I guess us, television, preschool, who knows but they do. The other day Ashby was covering her eyes while watching Tinkerbell and I couldn't help but wonder where did she pick that up?
I love you so much Ashby and I am so proud of you.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment