* It was fun watching Ashby decorate the Easter eggs, get excited about the Easter bunny, and most of all watching her play with her Easter basket and goodies.
* Aaron's Uncle and family came down on Sunday for a scrumptious dinner - thank you wonderful husband for a lovely dinner. Aaron's turkeys are always the best - yummy to the tummy. Ashby even scarfed down tons of turkey and oven baked potatoes!!!
* Ashby received several gifts from her cousins and one BIG one - her very own house. I am so enjoying watching her play because the imagination is going WILD.
* Later in the evening Aaron and I snuggled on the couch and watched a movie. As usual, I finished the movie and Aaron was snoring thirty minutes into it. :)
Easter Morning

I kept catching Ashby eating more of her Easter bunny until finally I told her no more and she said "just a little bit more mommy." I think she finished off the bunny by 9:00 am.

Aaron starting to prepare for Easter dinner - 8:00 am.

Ashby sat in the back of the house and yelled "cousins come here" repeatedly.

The House or I should say "My House" because this is what I hear all the time now - when we drive into the driveway or she sees it from the window.

Aaron wanted to take his grandma, Vera, to Extrodinary deserts so she could pick anything she wanted and check this out.

The day after Easter - yes we are still carrying an Easter basket. The best part is that inside the basket she had four ducks and they kept falling out which was upsetting her. The scary scary scary part is that she was insistent that she was going to take the basket and ducks to Stroller Strides. Ashby held onto the basket for dear life for an hour and not one ducky fell out. :)

Discovering "Her House"
Ashby loves rocks - dirty ones especially.
Playgroup after SS class
7:21 am my daughter wants to be in "My House."

No comments:
Post a Comment