Aaron's sister, Julie, is staying at the La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad for a Tech Target Conference. She invited us to stay, play in the pool, and do whatever. Sunday night we had dinner with Julie and chilled out on the lounge chairs till 9:00 pm. I can't believe I let Ashby stay up that late. My buddy, Magda, jumped at the idea of taking off from work a little earlier and picking Xander up from daycare to go the kid's pool. Ashby and I actually took a "BIG" train by ourselves leaving the Santa Fe Depot and met Magda and Xander at the Sorrento Valley Station. It was a cool ride and Ashby enjoyed looking out the window and making friends with other passengers. The kids had a blast in the kid's pool area. It had a sand bar, sand pool, and water sprinklers. I have got to go back soon.
Auntie Julie is on her way to our house and we are looking forward to her stay. So check back soon for more pictures and video.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment