We had a lovely weekend and a great Father's day. Aaron slept in, we visited Sea World , and after Ashby's nap we went to Pacific Beach. We actually walked around Sea World versus staying the entire time at Shamu's Happy Harbor and discovered a lot of cool things. Ashby really digs fish and especially the aquariums. We stayed about two hours and spent about 2.00 on a soft pretzel. As soon as Ashby woke up from her nap we were off to Pacific Beach. I like the beach a lot but I still can't get over how many people are out in bikinis. It is cold to me but maybe I am the freaky one. Anyway, Ashby enjoyed the sand and especially the water. We ended Father's Day by having hamburgers and chicken nuggets. We made it home in time to give Ashby her bath and before we knew it she was out cold. Happy Father's Day to all of you awesome fathers out there.
Happy Father's Day Aaron: 3 photos and several videos of Aaron's second father's day
No comments:
Post a Comment