Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things I Noticed Today


You are trying to stand all by yourself

You love to watch other babies/toddlers play.

I truly feel you know what the word "to share" means.

Your favorite breakfast is a waffle with a little syrup.

I let you play with your animals in your crib each morning before I come in to get you. You really enjoy talking and singing.

You do not like to get your diaper changed and it is a complete struggle each time.

You are beginning to copy my behavior (folding clothes, washing your hands/feet, and brushing your hair.

You enjoy playing in tunnels and I am excited that Gymboree Play and Music has a lot of them for you to explore.

You shriek with excitement when you hear the neighbors dog(s).

You enjoy putting any and everything into the toy chest in the living room (I have found your dad's watch and the remote hidden at the bottom.

You smile and giggle when your dad comes into the room.

Obeia and Zeeb are your favorite cats.

You seem to have no desire to walk by yourself but you love to push your toy walkers.

Oh yes, before I forget you love to dance.


I love you Ashby

1 comment:

  1. oh my friend it is so important that you write stuff like this often cause in a month your list will be totally different.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete