Friday, February 16, 2007

Balboa - Pepper Grove Playground



Balboa Park has several playgrounds but Pepper Grove Playground is by far the best playground Ashby and I have visited thus far. We met up with two other mommies and one of them has a twelve month old little girl. Our two girls played with each other for a little bit and "Elliot" decided to play with Ashby's walker and Ashby decided she needed to begin her play adventure. I would have more footage but my memory card was full right after this short footage you see here. Ashby was on her way to the slide and underground section of the slide. It is hard to explain but I will get footage/pictures at another time. The majority of the play area is made of soft material so if our little ones fall no need to worry as much. Also, there are hiding places underneath the structure which made me comfortable because Ashby was out of harms way of running toddlers.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like she's crawling across the road in the still shot you see as the preview.

    ReplyDelete