It was a short camping trip but lots of fun. This was Roe's second camping trip and he loves it just as much as Ashby does. We are planning a future one soon - the kids just had a ball.
Roe is on his second week of potty training and he is fully trained. He did such a fabulous job and I do not think we had one accident - way to go Roe! Ashby met a really nice girl next to us and they had fun getting to know one another. However, it is hard for Roe to share his sister. He loves her immensely and pretty much follows her and looks up to her for everything.
Just the other day I put on blues clues and Roe said, "Ashby don't like blues clues - I am not watching it." I had to explain that it is okay to watch things differently from his big sister.
A few videos of setting up the tent and climbing a really big rock.
By the end of the day Ashby could climb up and down all by herself. The rock was a usual hangout for the kids in the campground. The place where the 'big kids' hangout. :)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment