Yesterday Mimi was enjoying being back home while I was suffering from exhaustion. I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I could barely keep my eyes open. I decided that I better do something fast or the afternoon was going to drag on and not in a good way. We left for the local park and we really had a great time.
The kids were awesome - we would swing for a bit and play tea for a bit and so on. Ashby and Roe did a great job taking turns and Ashby was a big help in pushing Roe on the swing.
Roe was fascinated with the sand and he really wanted to tackle Ashby's castle.
Swinging Ashby
Peek-A-Boo
If you haven't had enough watch below for more swinging. What I like is that Ashby said, "Roe, said no - he is done." Also, this is actually the first time swinging that day and Roe was so interested in his surroundings.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment