3.5 Months Old
Ashby has been taking dance one day a week since January. She enjoys going to class because anytime she can socialize with other girls shes fired up and ready to go. None of us moms knew what to expect from our daughters on the day of the recital. Will they freeze up? cry? run off the stage? or just stand there and stare at the audience. When I was Ashby's age I think I just stood there and waved at my parents through the entire song. Ashby did exactly how I imagined - she enjoyed watching the big girls dance, loved the costumes, and liked being on stage. I told her that if she forgets anything to look at the girl next to her and I should had said "look at your teacher." Duh.... So in the videos you can see that she usually looks at the girls next to her and her teacher very rarely. She did a fantastic job and we are very proud of her. We are going to take a break from dance this summer because Ashby said "mom, I already know all the dances."
The Dressing Room
Poppa's Rocks - WE LOVE YOU!!!
Roe: one week shy of being 4 months old Ashby: 3.5 years old
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment